Friday, November 30, 2012

Road Service With Motor Club Of America

Road service with motor club of america has became a popular topic lately on the web.  I myself have motor club of america and the service is great if you have a little time I would like to share my story with you my experience with my road service provider and a stranger.

I just get off work and make it home before rush hour hit. I'm a tow truck driver that can't stand driving in north Carolinas rush hour it is crazy people want to stop at green lights and go on red...lol

So I'm sitting on the sofa watching TV and I get a knock at my front door a young man asked sir are you the person that drives that flatbed that sit right there I said yes I am how can I help you? He said I was driving down the highway and my car broke down and I just coasted off the expressway and I need to get my car home I'll pay you.

So I'm standing in the doorway and my wife cooking I'm smelling the food i'm like man I don't wanna go no where rite now.  So to help the young man out I called my road service motor club of america and once they called me back they were there within 45 minutes in 5 o'clock rush hour. Great road service thanks motor club of america.

No comments:

Post a Comment